Friday, July 19, 2013

Designing a Header

I began making up some samples for the blog's header
I've been doing a lot of design work this month and I am learning new things and feeling more confident. My other projects were easier to get started because they were resumes and cards...a very definite end in mind. This project has been a little more challenging, but I think I'm finally starting to make progress. 

^^currently the most cohesive. I think we could add a quote on the right hand side. The 3 buttons would have be me image mapped to link. The last button is email, but hard to see right now..

^^ this would be a simple design. Could add a quote and/or clickable links

^^ this is a design I started pulling together in PhotoShop based on the "shabby chic" idea


No comments:

Post a Comment